Saturday, June 2, 2018
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phalen Regional Park in St. Paul
2018 schedule coming soon!
WaterFest is as an annual fun family event featuring:
- Paddling: Try your hand at paddling a Voyageur canoe, kayak or canoe.
- Fishing: Learn about different fishing techniques and the value of clean water. Then use your new skills to enter the fishing contest.
- Games: Climbing wall, bounce house, archery, putt putt golf and more!
- Boating: Take a spin on a paddleboat.
- Arts and crafts: Make a fish print or a bead critter.
- Live animals: Get acquainted with snakes, alligators, and members of the Minnesota Herpetological Society and Maplewood Nature Center.
- Exhibits: Learn to identify an insect, recognize a bird song, tie a fishing lure and much more!
- Native plant giveaway: Identify native plants and select one to take home.
- Street sweeper: Climb in the cab and learn how clean streets keep lakes clean.
- Food trucks: Try tasty treats from local food trucks and vendors.
- Music and dance: Enjoy a variety of performances throughout the day.
WaterFest Activities Map (coming in April)
WaterFest 2018 Partners & Sponsors (coming soon)