Saturday, June 2, 2108 • 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. • Lake Phalen Regional Park, Saint Paul
WaterFest is a free family event including:
- Water Parade: Join the parade by boat or on foot at 11 a.m.
- Paddling: Try your hand at paddling a Voyageur canoe, kayak or canoe.
- Fishing: Learn about different fishing techniques and the value of clean water. Then use your new skills to enter the fishing contest.
- Games: Climbing wall, bounce house, archery, putt putt golf and more!
- Boating: Take a spin on a sailboat or paddleboat.
- Arts and crafts: Make a plant print or a bead critter.
- Live animals: Get acquainted with snakes, alligators, and members of the Minnesota Herpetological Society and Maplewood Nature Center.
- Exhibits: Learn to identify an insect, recognize a bird song, tie a fishing lure and much more!
- Native plant giveaway: Identify native plants and select one to take home.
- Street sweeper: Climb in the cab and learn how clean streets keep lakes clean.
- Food trucks: Buy tasty treats from local food trucks and vendors.
- Music and dance: Enjoy a variety of performances throughout the day.
WaterFest 2018 Activity Map (Coming Soon!)
*Signed liability waiver is required for some activities such as boating/paddling and climbing walls. To receive an activities wristband, kids under 18 years of age must have the waiver signed by their parent or guardian.
Connect with WaterFest
Questions or media inquiries? Please contact Chris O’Brien, communications coordinator, at 651-792-7957, email@example.com.